Polyether-based thermoplastic polyurethanes. I. Effect of the hard-segment content
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 2041–2050, 1 November 1979
How to Cite
Zdrahala, R. J., Gerkin, R. M., Hager, S. L. and Critchfield, F. E. (1979), Polyether-based thermoplastic polyurethanes. I. Effect of the hard-segment content. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 24: 2041–2050. doi: 10.1002/app.1979.070240912
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 1979
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!