Process for the formation of biaxially oriented films of poly(p-phenylene terephthalamide) from liquid crystalline solutions
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1982 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 2965–2985, August 1982
How to Cite
Flood, J. E., White, J. L. and Fellers, J. F. (1982), Process for the formation of biaxially oriented films of poly(p-phenylene terephthalamide) from liquid crystalline solutions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 27: 2965–2985. doi: 10.1002/app.1982.070270821
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 1982
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!