Experimental studies of the relationship of processing to the crack growth of carbon-black-loaded SBR—cis-polybutadiene compounds
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1982 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 3379–3392, September 1982
How to Cite
Lee, B.-L. (1982), Experimental studies of the relationship of processing to the crack growth of carbon-black-loaded SBR—cis-polybutadiene compounds. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 27: 3379–3392. doi: 10.1002/app.1982.070270916
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 1982
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!