Presented at the 116th Meeting of the Rubber Division, ACS, Cleveland, Ohio, October 23–26, 1979.
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1561–1572, May 1983
How to Cite
Macarthur, A. and Stephens, H. L. (1983), Reinforcement as a hindrance in the disentanglement of unknotted chains. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 28: 1561–1572. doi: 10.1002/app.1983.070280502
Corrected proofs received February 24, 1983
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 1982
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!