Synthesis and viscoelastic properties of new thermosetting resins having isocyanurate and oxazolidone rings in their molecular structures
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1729–1741, May 1983
How to Cite
Kinjo, N., Numata, S.-I., Koyama, T. and Narahara, T. (1983), Synthesis and viscoelastic properties of new thermosetting resins having isocyanurate and oxazolidone rings in their molecular structures. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 28: 1729–1741. doi: 10.1002/app.1983.070280516
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!