Intumescent flame retardants for polymers. I. The poly(acrylonitrile)–ammonium polyphosphate–hexabromocyclododecane system
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1743–1750, May 1983
How to Cite
Ballistreri, A., Montaudo, G., Puglisi, C., Scamporrino, E. and Vitalini, D. (1983), Intumescent flame retardants for polymers. I. The poly(acrylonitrile)–ammonium polyphosphate–hexabromocyclododecane system. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 28: 1743–1750. doi: 10.1002/app.1983.070280517
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 1982
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!