On leave from Instytut Włókien Sztucznych, Politechnika Łódzka, Poland.
Hydrolytic degradation of cured urea–formaldehyde resin†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 3313–3320, November 1983
How to Cite
Dutkiewicz, J. (1983), Hydrolytic degradation of cured urea–formaldehyde resin. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 28: 3313–3320. doi: 10.1002/app.1983.070281101
Corrected proofs received September 12, 1983
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 1983
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!