Rheology-processing-property relationships in tubular blown film extrusion. I. High-pressure low-density polyethylene
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 3399–3418, November 1983
How to Cite
Han, C. D. and Kwack, T. H. (1983), Rheology-processing-property relationships in tubular blown film extrusion. I. High-pressure low-density polyethylene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 28: 3399–3418. doi: 10.1002/app.1983.070281108
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!