The preparation of high-viscosity, partially hydrolyzed polymethacrylamides
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 3607–3610, December 1983
How to Cite
Shepitka, J. S., Case, C. E., Donaruma, L. G., Hatch, M. J., Kilmer, N. H., Khune, G. D., Martin, F. D., Ward, J. S. and Wilson, K. V. (1983), The preparation of high-viscosity, partially hydrolyzed polymethacrylamides. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 28: 3607–3610. doi: 10.1002/app.1983.070281201
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!