All correspondence regarding this article should be directed to the second author. This study was financially supported by the National Science Foundation, Washington, D.C., under grant no. PFR 79-13135. Valuable advice by Drs. P. L. Hall, J. McGrath, and M. Ogliaruso, all from the Chemistry Department of Virginia Tech, is acknowledged with gratitude.
Engineering plastics from lignin. I. Synthesis of hydroxypropyl lignin
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1111–1123, April 1984
How to Cite
Wu, L. C.-F. and Glasser, W. G. (1984), Engineering plastics from lignin. I. Synthesis of hydroxypropyl lignin. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 29: 1111–1123. doi: 10.1002/app.1984.070290408
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 1983
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!