Moisture regain and dyeability of poly(acrylic acid)- and poly(styrene)-carbamoylethylated cotton graft copolymers induced by gamma radiation
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 249–272, January 1986
How to Cite
Hebeish, A., Zahran, A. H., El-Naggar, A. M. K. and Rabie, A. M. (1986), Moisture regain and dyeability of poly(acrylic acid)- and poly(styrene)-carbamoylethylated cotton graft copolymers induced by gamma radiation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 31: 249–272. doi: 10.1002/app.1986.070310122
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 1985
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!