Preparation of Tri-O-alkylcellulose by the use of a nonaqueous cellulose solvent and their physical characteristics
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 341–352, 5 February 1986
How to Cite
Isogai, A., Ishizu, A. and Nakano, J. (1986), Preparation of Tri-O-alkylcellulose by the use of a nonaqueous cellulose solvent and their physical characteristics. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 31: 341–352. doi: 10.1002/app.1986.070310205
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 1985
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!