Membrane potentials and permeation of NaCl in poly(vinyl alcohol-co-itaconic acid) membranes
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 419–428, 5 February 1986
How to Cite
Higuchi, A. and Iijima, T. (1986), Membrane potentials and permeation of NaCl in poly(vinyl alcohol-co-itaconic acid) membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 31: 419–428. doi: 10.1002/app.1986.070310210
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 1985
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!