Studies on structural transformation of the sytrene-grafted polyethylene film and fabric — grafting behavior and cavity formation mechanism
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 1119–1130, March 1986
How to Cite
Hsiue, G.-H. and Huang, W.-K. (1986), Studies on structural transformation of the sytrene-grafted polyethylene film and fabric — grafting behavior and cavity formation mechanism. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 31: 1119–1130. doi: 10.1002/app.1986.070310414
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 1984
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!