Detection of secondary relaxation in polyacetal, polycarbonate and polyether–sulfone by ultrasonic and dielectric methods
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 2267–2273, 20 May 1986
How to Cite
Aziz, A. W. and Ab-El-Nour, K. N. (1986), Detection of secondary relaxation in polyacetal, polycarbonate and polyether–sulfone by ultrasonic and dielectric methods. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 31: 2267–2273. doi: 10.1002/app.1986.070310725
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 1985
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!