The importance of organosilane polymer photo-oxidation in resist pattern fabrication
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 2787–2793, June 1987
How to Cite
Ban, H. and Sukegawa, K. (1987), The importance of organosilane polymer photo-oxidation in resist pattern fabrication. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 33: 2787–2793. doi: 10.1002/app.1987.070330813
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 1986
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!