Suspension polymerization of vinyl chloride. I. Influence of viscosity of suspension medium on resin properties
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 145–166, 5 January 1989
How to Cite
Cebollada, A. F., Schmidt, M. J., Farber, J. N., Capiati, N. J. and Vallés, E. M. (1989), Suspension polymerization of vinyl chloride. I. Influence of viscosity of suspension medium on resin properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 37: 145–166. doi: 10.1002/app.1989.070370111
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 1987
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!