Influence of emulsifiers on film formation from cellulose acetate latexes. Modeling approach to the fate of emulsifiers in highly plasticized films. II
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 173–182, 5 January 1989
How to Cite
Bindschaedler, C., Gurny, R. and Doelker, E. (1989), Influence of emulsifiers on film formation from cellulose acetate latexes. Modeling approach to the fate of emulsifiers in highly plasticized films. II. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 37: 173–182. doi: 10.1002/app.1989.070370113
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!