Pervaporation separation of water/ethanol mixtures through polysaccharide membranes. I. The effects of salts on the permselectivity of cellulose membrane in pervaporation
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 3357–3374, 20 June 1989
How to Cite
Mochizuki, A., Sato, Y., Ogawara, H. and Yamashita, S. (1989), Pervaporation separation of water/ethanol mixtures through polysaccharide membranes. I. The effects of salts on the permselectivity of cellulose membrane in pervaporation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 37: 3357–3374. doi: 10.1002/app.1989.070371208
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!