Laminar and turbulent flow continuous interfacial polycondensations of nylon 66
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 351–357, 20 July 1989
How to Cite
Griskey, R. G. and Patel, C. A. (1989), Laminar and turbulent flow continuous interfacial polycondensations of nylon 66. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 38: 351–357. doi: 10.1002/app.1989.070380216
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!