The effect of hot-wet draw ratio on the coefficient of friction of wet-spun acrylic yarns
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 899–905, 5 September 1989
How to Cite
Gupta, B. S., El-Mogahzy, Y. E. and Selivansky, D. (1989), The effect of hot-wet draw ratio on the coefficient of friction of wet-spun acrylic yarns. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 38: 899–905. doi: 10.1002/app.1989.070380511
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 1988
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!