Radiation grafting of α,β,β-trifluorostyrene onto poly(ethylene-tetrafluoroethylene) film by preirradiation method. II. Properties of cation-exchange membrane obtained by sulfonation and hydrolysis of the grafted film
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 2091–2101, 5 December 1989
How to Cite
Momose, T., Yoshioka, H., Ishigaki, I. and Okamoto, J. (1989), Radiation grafting of α,β,β-trifluorostyrene onto poly(ethylene-tetrafluoroethylene) film by preirradiation method. II. Properties of cation-exchange membrane obtained by sulfonation and hydrolysis of the grafted film. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 38: 2091–2101. doi: 10.1002/app.1989.070381111
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 1988
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!