Influence of mold filling rate and gate geometry on the modulus of high pressure injection-molded polyethylene
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 63–71, 5 January 1990
How to Cite
Boldizar, A., Kubát, J. and Rigdahl, M. (1990), Influence of mold filling rate and gate geometry on the modulus of high pressure injection-molded polyethylene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 39: 63–71. doi: 10.1002/app.1990.070390106
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 1988
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!