Ink adhesion on corona-treated polyethylene studied by chemical derivatization of surface functional groups
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 40, Issue 3-4, pages 595–611, 5 - 20 August 1990
How to Cite
Lanauze, J. A. and Myers, D. L. (1990), Ink adhesion on corona-treated polyethylene studied by chemical derivatization of surface functional groups. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 40: 595–611. doi: 10.1002/app.1990.070400324
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!