The physical mechanism for the production of hydrophilic polymer microparticles from aqueous suspensions
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 40, Issue 5-6, pages 997–1004, 5 - 20 September 1990
How to Cite
Scranton, A. B., Mikos, A. G., Scranton, L. C. and Peppas, N. A. (1990), The physical mechanism for the production of hydrophilic polymer microparticles from aqueous suspensions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 40: 997–1004. doi: 10.1002/app.1990.070400532
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!