Plastic Laboratories, Showa Electric Wire and Cable Co., Ltd., Odasakae, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki 210, Kanagawa, Japan.
Photodegradation of polyethylene: Factors affecting photostability
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 40, Issue 9-10, pages 1637–1646, 5 - 20 November 1990
How to Cite
Torikai, A., Shirakawa, H., Nagaya, S. and Fueki, K. (1990), Photodegradation of polyethylene: Factors affecting photostability. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 40: 1637–1646. doi: 10.1002/app.1990.070400919
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 1989
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!