Rubber-modified epoxies. I. Influence of carboxyl-terminated butadiene-acrylonitrile random copolymers (CTBN) on the polymerization and phase separation processes
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 41, Issue 3-4, pages 467–485, 1990
How to Cite
Verchere, D., Sautereau, H., Pascault, J. P., Moschiar, S. M., Riccardi, C. C. and Williams, R. J. J. (1990), Rubber-modified epoxies. I. Influence of carboxyl-terminated butadiene-acrylonitrile random copolymers (CTBN) on the polymerization and phase separation processes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 41: 467–485. doi: 10.1002/app.1990.070410303
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 1990
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!