On leave from Kacho Junior College, Kyoto, Japan.
A novel method for graft polymerization onto poly(ethylene terephthalate) film surface by UV irradiation without degassing
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 41, Issue 3-4, pages 677–687, 1990
How to Cite
Uchida, E., Uyama, Y. and Ikada, Y. (1990), A novel method for graft polymerization onto poly(ethylene terephthalate) film surface by UV irradiation without degassing. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 41: 677–687. doi: 10.1002/app.1990.070410317
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!