Glass transition temperatures of poly(methyl vinyl ether-co-maleic anhydride) (PMVEMA) and poly(methyl vinyl ether-co-maleic acid) (PMVEMAC) and the kinetics of dehydration of PMVEMAC by thermal analysis
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 41, Issue 3-4, pages 793–803, 1990
How to Cite
Chung, K. H., Wu, C. S. and Malawer, E. G. (1990), Glass transition temperatures of poly(methyl vinyl ether-co-maleic anhydride) (PMVEMA) and poly(methyl vinyl ether-co-maleic acid) (PMVEMAC) and the kinetics of dehydration of PMVEMAC by thermal analysis. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 41: 793–803. doi: 10.1002/app.1990.070410326
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 1989
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!