Dedicated to Doz. Dr. Erich Treiber on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
Changes of structure and morphology of regenerated cellulose caused by acid and enzymatic hydrolysis†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 41, Issue 5-6, pages 1315–1326, 1990
How to Cite
Lenz, J., Esterbauer, H., Sattler, W., Schurz, J. and Wrentschur, E. (1990), Changes of structure and morphology of regenerated cellulose caused by acid and enzymatic hydrolysis. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 41: 1315–1326. doi: 10.1002/app.1990.070410538
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!