Blends of polyamide 6 with bisphenol-A polycarbonate. II. Morphology–mechanical properties relationships
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 41, Issue 7-8, pages 1411–1423, 1990
How to Cite
Gattiglia, E., Turturro, A., Pedemonte, E. and Dondero, G. (1990), Blends of polyamide 6 with bisphenol-A polycarbonate. II. Morphology–mechanical properties relationships. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 41: 1411–1423. doi: 10.1002/app.1990.070410705
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!