Properties of mixtures of silk fibroin/syndiotactic-rich poly(vinyl alcohol)
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 41, Issue 9-10, pages 2409–2425, 1990
How to Cite
Yamaura, K., Kuranuki, N., Suzuki, M., Tanigami, T. and Matsuzawa, S. (1990), Properties of mixtures of silk fibroin/syndiotactic-rich poly(vinyl alcohol). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 41: 2409–2425. doi: 10.1002/app.1990.070410941
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!