The effect of type and amount of carbon black on the interaction between polychloroprene rubber and motor oil
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 137–141, 5 January 1991
How to Cite
Lawandy, S. N. and Botros, S. H. (1991), The effect of type and amount of carbon black on the interaction between polychloroprene rubber and motor oil. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 42: 137–141. doi: 10.1002/app.1991.070420116
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 1990
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!