This research was conducted under the McDonnell Douglas Independent Research and Development program.
Transport of methylene chloride in poly(aryl-ether-ether-ketone) (PEEK) resin and composite during alternate sorption/desorption cycles†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 543–549, 20 January 1991
How to Cite
Grayson, M. A. and Wolf, C. J. (1991), Transport of methylene chloride in poly(aryl-ether-ether-ketone) (PEEK) resin and composite during alternate sorption/desorption cycles. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 42: 543–549. doi: 10.1002/app.1991.070420227
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!