Based on the Ph.D. thesis of S. B. H. to be submitted to Karnatak University.
Sorption and transport of aqueous salt solution in polyurethane membrane at 25, 44, and 60°C
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1297–1306, 5 March 1991
How to Cite
Harogoppad, S. B., Aminabhavi, T. M. and Balundgi, R. H. (1991), Sorption and transport of aqueous salt solution in polyurethane membrane at 25, 44, and 60°C. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 42: 1297–1306. doi: 10.1002/app.1991.070420513
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 1990
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!