Part of the results reported here were presented as poster in Session 9 “Crystallisation Phenomena” of the International Symposium on Polymeric Materials, San Sebastian, Basque, Spain, August, 1987.
Induced crystallization of cellulose in never-dried cotton fibers†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1751–1757, 20 March 1991
How to Cite
Iyer, P. B., Sreenivasan, S., Chidambareswaran, P. K., Patil, N. B. and Sundaram, V. (1991), Induced crystallization of cellulose in never-dried cotton fibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 42: 1751–1757. doi: 10.1002/app.1991.070420631
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!