Presented at the Second Euro-American Conference on Functional Polymers and Biopolymers, Oxford, United Kingdom, September 1989.
Hydrocarbon-soluble alkylaniline/formaldehyde oligomers as corrosion inhibitors†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 2435–2441, 5 May 1991
How to Cite
Bacskai, R., Schroeder, A. H. and Young, D. C. (1991), Hydrocarbon-soluble alkylaniline/formaldehyde oligomers as corrosion inhibitors. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 42: 2435–2441. doi: 10.1002/app.1991.070420909
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 1990
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!