Morphology development for three-component emulsion polymers: Theory and experiments
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1277–1294, 15 February 1993
How to Cite
Sundberg, E. J. and Sundberg, D. C. (1993), Morphology development for three-component emulsion polymers: Theory and experiments. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 47: 1277–1294. doi: 10.1002/app.1993.070470716
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!