Transport of sodium chloride, urea, and creatinine through membranes derived from methylmethacrylate-co-methacrylic acid and its ionomers
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1497–1502, 20 February 1993
How to Cite
Bdair, A., Aras, L. and Sanli, O. (1993), Transport of sodium chloride, urea, and creatinine through membranes derived from methylmethacrylate-co-methacrylic acid and its ionomers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 47: 1497–1502. doi: 10.1002/app.1993.070470821
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 1992
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!