Effects of crosslinking on physical properties of phenol–formaldehyde novolac cured epoxy resins
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 583–601, 20 April 1993
How to Cite
Ogata, M., Kinjo, N. and Kawata, T. (1993), Effects of crosslinking on physical properties of phenol–formaldehyde novolac cured epoxy resins. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 48: 583–601. doi: 10.1002/app.1993.070480403
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!