Synthesis and characterization of amide linkage-incorporated polyethyleneimine-based chelating resins and studies of the crosslink density and surface properties on metal ion uptake
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1195–1206, 15 November 1993
How to Cite
Thiagarajan, N. and Subbaiyan, M. (1993), Synthesis and characterization of amide linkage-incorporated polyethyleneimine-based chelating resins and studies of the crosslink density and surface properties on metal ion uptake. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 50: 1195–1206. doi: 10.1002/app.1993.070500710
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!