Structures and mechanisms of formation of poly(acrylic acid)-iron (II and III) chloride gels in water and hydrogen peroxide
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1331–1341, 20 November 1993
How to Cite
Lindén, L.-å. and Rabek, J. F. (1993), Structures and mechanisms of formation of poly(acrylic acid)-iron (II and III) chloride gels in water and hydrogen peroxide. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 50: 1331–1341. doi: 10.1002/app.1993.070500804
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!