Crop resides as lon-exchange materials. Treatment of soybean hull and sugar beet fiber (pulp) with epichlorohydrin to improve cation-exchange capacity and physical stability
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 531–538, 25 April 1994
How to Cite
Laszlo, J. A. and Dintzis, F. R. (1994), Crop resides as lon-exchange materials. Treatment of soybean hull and sugar beet fiber (pulp) with epichlorohydrin to improve cation-exchange capacity and physical stability. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 52: 531–538. doi: 10.1002/app.1994.070520408
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!