Control of particle size and carboxyl group distribution in soap-free emulsion copolymerization of methyl methacrylate–ethyl acrylate–acrylic acid
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 433–438, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Kang, K., Kan, C. Y., Du, Y. and Liu, D. S. (2004), Control of particle size and carboxyl group distribution in soap-free emulsion copolymerization of methyl methacrylate–ethyl acrylate–acrylic acid. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 433–438. doi: 10.1002/app.20004
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!