Fumaryl chloride and maleic anhydride–derived crosslinked functional polymers for nonlinear optical waveguide applications
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 317–322, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Maaref, S., Roz, Z., Sun, S.-S., Seo, K., Winston, K. and Bonner, C. E. (2004), Fumaryl chloride and maleic anhydride–derived crosslinked functional polymers for nonlinear optical waveguide applications. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 317–322. doi: 10.1002/app.20005
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2003
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: F-49620-01-1-0485
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: HRD-98-05059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!