Morphology, rheology, and mechanical properties of dynamically cured EPDM/PP blend: Effect of curing agent dose variation
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 357–362, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Xiao, H.-W., Huang, S.-Q. and Jiang, T. (2004), Morphology, rheology, and mechanical properties of dynamically cured EPDM/PP blend: Effect of curing agent dose variation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 357–362. doi: 10.1002/app.20026
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!