Vitamin A microencapsulation within poly(methyl methacrylate)-g-polyethylenimine microspheres: Localized proton buffering effect on vitamin A stability
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 517–522, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Lee, J. S., Nam, Y. S., Kang, B.-Y., Han, S.-H. and Chang, I.-S. (2004), Vitamin A microencapsulation within poly(methyl methacrylate)-g-polyethylenimine microspheres: Localized proton buffering effect on vitamin A stability. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 517–522. doi: 10.1002/app.20028
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2003
- National Research Laboratory (NRL). Grant Number: 2000N-NL-01-C-270
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!