Influences of co-monomers and electrolyte acidity on morphological structure of copper-in-copolymer gradient film
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 373–380, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Tang, J., Chen, Q., Liu, H. and Wang, Y. (2004), Influences of co-monomers and electrolyte acidity on morphological structure of copper-in-copolymer gradient film. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 373–380. doi: 10.1002/app.20045
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2003
- National Scientific Foundation of People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 50083001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!