Chromatographic performance of monodisperse–macroporous particles produced by “modified seeded polymerization.” I: Effect of monomer/seed latex ratio
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 607–618, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Unsal, E., Camli, S. T., Senel, S. and Tuncel, A. (2004), Chromatographic performance of monodisperse–macroporous particles produced by “modified seeded polymerization.” I: Effect of monomer/seed latex ratio. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 607–618. doi: 10.1002/app.20050
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2003
- Turkish Scientific and Technical Research Council. Grant Number: MİSAG-149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!