Kinetic study by FTIR, TMA, and DSC of the curing of a mixture of DGEBA resin and γ-butyrolactone catalyzed by ytterbium triflate
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 381–393, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Ramis, X., Salla, J. M., Mas, C., Mantecón, A. and Serra, A. (2004), Kinetic study by FTIR, TMA, and DSC of the curing of a mixture of DGEBA resin and γ-butyrolactone catalyzed by ytterbium triflate. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 381–393. doi: 10.1002/app.20061
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2003
- CICYT. Grant Numbers: MAT2000-1002-C02-02, PPQ2001-2764-C03-02, MAT2002-00291
- FEDER. Grant Numbers: PPQ2001-2764-C03-02, MAT2002-00291
- CIRIT. Grant Number: SGR 00318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!